STEWARDING YOUR MONEY
Here at HGF we're passionate about doing things with excellence, including the way we manage our finances. We work hard to ensure donations are used strategically, for the greatest benefit of children in poverty.
From our fundraising activities to our programme activities, we’re accountable for every penny we spend. Our field offices have both internal and external audits regularly and our own office here in the UK is audited externally each year.
HOW YOUR SPONSORSHIP MONEY IS USED
It costs £15 a month to sponsor a child. For every £1 given to HGF UK:
- 70p directly benefits your sponsored child
- 10p is spent on administration
- 9p is spent on assisting your relationship
- 1p is spent on governance
- 10p goes towards getting the next child sponsored.
At least 80% of Gift Aid is used to support children living in poverty through specific grants, child ministry and initiatives to advocate on behalf of children.